The REMstar Pro M Series with C-Flex combines the amazing comfort of C-Flex, optional integrated humidification and our Encore Pro SmartCard capability to give you the power of enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels, and snoring. It?s the most versatile CPAP we?ve ever offered.
The new platform design is convenient for travel with and without the integrated humidifier. The standard travel carry case has been updated with a new sleeker look. Optional travel accessories are also available for packing the device in a suitcase and for use when traveling internationally or when a portable battery or DC adapter is required.
- Proven patient comfort of C-Flex
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity tracks and responds to each breath to trigger C-Flex
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Unobtrusive tubing connection on back of unit
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and C-Flex setting change
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform
- Encore Pro SmartCard capability for enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels and snoring
- Enhanced compliance reporting statistics include humidification use and C-Flex setting
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Extremely quiet operation
- 4 - 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- 2-year warranty
- Optional travel accessories